piątek, 14 listopada 2014

Moje przygotowania do wyjazdu do Bratysławy na Festiwal ERROR

Przygotowałem sobie kilka słów o mnie  po angielsku, gdybym musiał udzielić wywiadu. Siostra poprawiła błędy i teraz podaję cały tekst:

1. My name Paweł Kudasiewicz.  I`m forty one.

2. My theatre
What was beginning the…? - John Molicki save to me: "Paweł come on with us on a meeting”
What`s difficult? - The only difficulty  was to remember the name of  my friends from closes in theater.
Theatre is my passion, and very like much.

3. Also I have another activity besides theatre. I paint pictures in the community center Bierzanów Nowy.
I go to classes in the Psychiatric hospital name Józef Babinski. I’m remember of Christian association "Faith and Light”.
 
4. In spare time I meet wife my friends. Faith & Light it`s complete other organization.

Appointment reunion to prayer & tart, cake, trifle, puff, pastry.



Paweł Kudasiewicz





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz